F*ck. The 12 or so actual OT posts were entirely without animosity. Now the
rabid anti OT folks, pushing the topic to beyond 40 posts so and climbing,
are flaming each other!

I love it!

My next post will detail my colonoscopy and the Pentax "probe" used by my
doctor. A lively discussion (or dead monolog) will follow praising Pentax
for those special optical coatings that are impervious to various digestive
juices. Olympus and Nikon both make competitive products but we've yet to
compare the virtues of these brands.

Regards,
Bob....
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!"
   - Benjamin Franklin