----- Original Message -----
From: Pål Jensen
Subject: Re: NO GUN TALK

> Right! The rabid anti-OT foilks should use their consitutional
right to remain silent whereas the rabid OT folks should use
their constitutional right to say whatever they want in whatever
forum they want wihout any consideration whatsoever. That would
have been a perfect world!

> Pål

Pål
May I gently and politely remind you that you are doing exactly
what you chastised Kieth for. The off topic threads die of their
own devices on their own, either through lack of interest, or
because at some point, someone has the good sense to take it off
list (obviously, I don't have that much sense)..

William Robb