From: Brad Dobo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:08:11 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pushing the limits of film and the camera settings

Hey folks,

I have a question.  I get totally lost when it comes to EV, well, not the
basic usage, but let me tell you what I want.  I've got Kodak P3200 film
here, now I can set the ISO to 6400 to have it push-processed.  Is that as
far as I can take it or can I push it further using the EV dial, and if I
can, in what way and how would I know at say +-3 what ISO I'd be at?  This
is with the MZ-S btw.

Weird and perhaps stupid question I know, but I'm interested in hearing
comments.

Brad
Brad W. Dobo, HBA (Eds.)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]