Alek wrote:

> Thank you! so for the price K35/3.5 is great and if one can afford to buy FA version
>it pays.
> I shall try to find old for beginning.

The "problem" with AF lenses (most of them anyway) is that they are AF lenses; loose,
rattly, and focuses past infinity. Unfortunately, I've discovered that initially
"tight" AF lenses develop looseness over time. It may well be that some newer AF
designs are potentially beter optically, but getting the best out of them is more of a
hassle. Older, MF lenses are built to last forever and my experience is that they do
and never ever get out of alignment or develop rattles.

Pål