Hi Keith,
So after reading many opinions about bokeh it can be truth what I wrote that in some
conditions I could see bad bokeh using K105/2.8. MAybe I chose them in such a way that
it was quiete nice.Maybe in other ones bokeh could be harsh.
But in general this lens is very sharp and contrasty.
Alek
Użytkownik Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>Well espoused, Mike. I'll look forward to the write-up with enthusiasm!
>
>keith
>
>Mike Johnston wrote:
>>
>> > This is an interesting idea: Could the choice of background *and* distance
>> > from main focus of interest in a photograph be more of an influence than
>> > lens design in the perception of "bad bokeh"?
>>
>> Tim,
>> In my researches (don't ask), a number of things affect the bokeh: lens
>> design, aperture shape, aperture setting, focusing distance, distance of the
>> background objects from the plane of focus, and the contrast, illumination,
>> and edge texture of the out-of-focus objects.
>>
>> IN GENERAL, the worst-case bokeh is found for most lenses a) at wider
>> apertures, b) closer focusing distances, c) with distant out-of-focus
>> objects d) when those objects are well illuminated and have high contrast.
>>
>> So you can deduce that most lenses to do relatively better when stopped
>> down, focused farther away, with low-contrast and/or darker objects not so
>> far in the background. Also, objects with indeterminate or ragged edges will
>> often appear smoother as long as they're sufficiently o-o-f. You can
>> actually see this effect in pictures where you may have one hard-edged
>> object at the same distance as much softer subject matter, like a bright
>> metal pipe against a muted brick wall or a light-colored streetlight pole
>> against a mass of foliage. In those cases, where the brick or the foliage
>> might be perfectly unobtrusive, the harder shape can show more obvious
>> _ni-sen_ or "double-line" effect.
>>
>> I'm going to do a column on Luminous-Landscape about testing lenses for
>> bokeh, including illustrations that will greatly help clarify the issues,
>> but it's going to be a lot of work to prepare and I don't know when I'm
>> going to be able to get around to it. Hope this helps somewhat in the
>> meantime.
>>
>> --Mike

Masz dość płacenia prowizji bankowi ?
mBank - załóż konto