-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]På; vegne af John Francis
Sendt: 20. februar 2001 22:52
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Ergonomics

Jens Bladt wrote:

> Imagine setting the camera (a PZ-1p) to:
> HYP program
> Highspeed AE.
> Continuos filmadvance
> Manal Focus
> Centerweight/spot meetering
> 1½ stop + correction
> The "subject" will be long gone before your'e ready to even start
> shooting!!!
> I think this is one of the reasons why many of us still use "old" cameras.

It's a lot faster to set my PZ-1p that way than it is to set up my MX
or
Super Program to do the same thing . . .

And it's a heck of a lot faster for me to grab my PZ-1p and get a shot
of something unexpected than it is for me to do it with my MX;  by the
time I've adjusted the focus and the exposure, the "subject" is long gone.

I think this is one of the reasons why many of us use "new" cameras :-)

--
John Francis  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Silicon Graphics, Inc.
(650)933-8295                        2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. MS 43U-991