"Rodelion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm probably able to buy a K2 + SMC-K 50/1.4 and a KX + SMC-K 55/1.8, together for
>like $ 220,- (maybe even less). Is this like a 'good price'? And what should I watch
>out for? Are there any specific flaws I should check? Thank you for your advice.

With the K2 you should beware of a stuck film speed ring. CLA will usually
take care of it.

The weak point of the KX is the meter: I've seen more KXs with dead light
meters than any other camera. I've never been able to fix one yet (I have 2)
but I suspect it's the IC in the metering circuit. (I know it's not the SPD
cells or the galvanometer.)

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing