Although quoted in reply to Treena... annsan wrote the puppies and children
thing...
It kinda looked in your quote below that I was quoting treena telling a story
about
someone named Ann .... anyway...

T Rittenhouse wrote:

> I don't know, I don't think people pictures can be cliches unless they are
> very over posed as every person is an individual.

> Children and puppies are
> kind of a universal make me smile thing.

> Now, the typical tourist postcard,
> on the other hand...

Aside from sunsets, I think cutseypie pictures of children with goo on their
face,
are about as cliched as you can get... or how about grandma with a toddler
grandchild?
They don't  have to be poorly shot pictures to be a cliche - but they probably
should
have a Norman Rockwell look to them :)

> Ciao,
> Graywolf
> http://pages.prodigy.net/graywolfphoto

      who wrote....

> > unable to
> > resist a tele lens shot of a pensive little kid  clutching a flower AND a
> > puppy.
> > He taunted me with "Puppies and children, Ann????"
> >
> > Maybe I can find that slide... :)

annsan quoting all that stuff above