On Wednesday 18 December 2002 22:14, Bob Rapp wrote:
> For REAL beer, you need to travel to Australia!! For me, I am an American
> in paradise!!
>
> Bob (I'll have another pint) Rapp (in Queensland on holiday)

Whatcha drinkin in oz?  Better not be Fosters.  My wife's family tells me
that Fosters is not drunk by "Real" aussies.  It's only Americans that drink
it.  Further more, they claim that Americans paid for the 2000 Olympics
because it was so heavily sponsored by Fosters.

When I was there I was only allowed to dring VB.

Christian