Frank wrote:

> I must admit, I love Guinness, but I'd love to try your Rogue
> Shakespeare Stout - sounds wonderful!  Is it widely available
> in the US?

        Rogue Brewery is right here where I live in Newport. On
        the bay on the south end of the bridge. That Shakespeare
        Stout was one of the most potent brews (and quite tasty!)
        and was one of my favorites when I indulged in those things.

        They make all sorts of "strange brews". You might find it
        in some specialty shops - perhaps they'd send off for some?

        Bill

        Bill D. Casselberry ; Photography on the Oregon Coast

                                http://www.orednet.org/~bcasselb
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]