Hi,
Do you think PZ1p is much better than PZ1? I has the latter and sometimes wonder
whether to look for another the same body ( I like ergonomics of PZ1 very much) or
spend extra money for "p" version.Angle of built-in flash is not important for me
3pictures per 1s. I take mostly slides and own some K and M lenses apart from A50/1.7
and Tamron SP 90/2.8 manual version so for me metering is important and build quality.
Alek