Cotty,

That's great.  The big problem there is that Aunti Sheila then walks
into the lab with her teeny image and orders up a nice 8X10.  It
looked good big on the monitor.  Then the lab either stupidly prints
it or attempts to explain that even though it looked good on the
monitor it won't look good as a big print.

Sadly, I've seen my lab in this situation several times.

Bruce