Hi,

> I just keep information in an Excel spreadsheet. Still considering
> photo-specific software. I may end up writing something in Access to do what
> I want.

I've put the SQL for a very simple cataloguing system here:
http://www.web-options.com/photocat.txt

The SQL works with Access, but could easily be changed for any other
DBMS. The SQL dialect is very peculiar, but aren't they all? There are
some test-as-you-go inserts, updates and selects.

There are 3 tables: binders, films and frames. binders:films is 1:m,
films:frames is 1:m. It should be a trivially easy exercise to extend
it to handle file names for digital copies of frames, or to record
such things as film type.

No warranty, express or implied, bla, bla, bla...

---

 Bob

"Our heads are round so that our thoughts can fly in any direction"
Francis Picabia