On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Any 28/2 you find for $100, please let me know...or an 85/1.8 for $150.  I'd
> like both, especially at those prices.

Don's Photo sold a Pentax-M 28/2 for $100 CAN (about 50 cents US) because
whoever priced it thought it was a 2.8.  The frustrating thing about it is
that I took a quick look at it shortly before it sold and thought it was a
2.8 as well.  But Daphne assures me that it's nothing to write home about,
so I don't feel so bad.  :)

chris