I haven't read about people dying in the Kyocera factory because
of titanium, so I assume people with the technology to do the
job have overcome the problem, if there actually is one.  I
believe that Pentax may have made Titanium bodies in the past,
too.  The Ginsu knife factory is using titanium, as well. :-)

Len
---