Hello to all,
      I am going to retreat to my "cave", ie darkroom, printing trough
      all the new year celebrations :) With few glasses inbetween with
      friends of course. Being one very happy Pentax user with few
      items I got on weekend (LX winder, hurah! and a mountaineer's dream -
      M 4/75-150), I don't feel like discussing equipment, golden mean
      or politics :) Perhaps I should post a very offensive thread
      about Mr.Shrubbery to stop all the golden schmean ramblings ;-)
      I can also stop worrying if my lens is a big worse than the K
      version of it, or the FA, etc, and just enjoy it ;-)

      I have to play with my new toys now, as I have two pentax X
      cameras now, that's all I need. MX for "stealth", LX for else. I
      will sell few others, see the separate.

      So enjoy the new year (whose calendar ends a year now),
      and you others with different calendars don't get too upset at
      the noise :)

      And all you philosophy quarrelers, philosophy is best discussed
      over a glass, really!

      unsubscribe, really, I promise, I know I promised few days ago,
      but sometimes it's addictive :)

Good light,
 Frantisek Vlcek