In a message dated 2/23/01 2:42:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Yeah, I've had pros tell me:

 << I have to use Fuji.>> when I can't find KODAK.
 << I have to use Kodak.>> because I know it so well.
 << I have to use Nikon/Canon/Hassleblad.>> 'cause I couldn't find my 67ll!
 << I have to get a shot of the bride staring in a mirror.>> at herself
licking her mustache
 << I have to use soft focus for all portraits.>> of ugly clients.
 << AF is useless.>> unless you're a PJ.
 << A handheld meter is the only way to go.>> when the spotmeter in your
otherwise dependable PENTAX is a little out of whack.
   and, of course, "Pentax is crap!". >> "Compared to what?"

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]