I was at a local camera shop today, looking through the bargain
bin of odds and ends they always have out. I've never found
anything I wanted...well, not until today. There was a perfect
Tiffen FL-B filter in 72mm size for $10.00. The big coincidence
is that I was about to buy this filter because *tomorrow* I'm
shooting some photos in store that's buying some advertising on
my web page!
72mm is exactly the size I wanted, too, because it's the largest
size of any of my lenses and, when used with a filter step-up
ring, it works nicely on my 20mm and 24mm lenses without
vignetting.

And I didn't even have to snipe bid for it ;)