I need to remove some litter, so here it is:

58mm lens hood: Takumar 1:2.5 135mm 1:4 200mmAsahi Opt. Co., Japan
49mm lens hood: Takumar 1:2.8 105mm 1:4 100mmAsahi Opt. Co., Japan
both of above unmarked, pristine.
(I have no clue as to value of the lens hoods. Make an honest offer that includes a couple of dollars for shipping.)

49mm lens hood: Super-Takumar 1:3.5 35mm Asahi Opt. Co., Japan
no dents or dings, front rim paint is chipped

Vivitar 135/2.8 lens for 42mm thread mount, 55mm filter size. Clean and unmarked, some slight paint chipping on lens shade front rim. $20 includes shipping.

2 49mm (generic) snap-on lens caps.
2 52mm (generic) snap-on lns caps.
1 55mm (generic) snap-on lens cap.
1 58mm (generic snap-on lens cap.
Assorted slip-on lens caps.

2 49mm Vivitar Polarizing filters, in box and maybe never used.
1 58mm Vivitar Polarizing filter, in box and maybe never used.
1 72mm (generic) Haze filter.
1 55mm Hoya UV(0) Haze filter
1 55mm B+W NL3 Closeup filter
1 52mm PRO UV filter
1 49-52 step-up ring
49mm filters, 1 of each: PRO ND8; PRO FLB, Vivitar 80B, Tiffen FLD, Vivitar VMC ND-3, Kalimar UV, Pentax Skylight.
1 Cokin square Sunsoft A series filter

Pentax ZX-50 Operating Manual

Mamiya/Sekor slip-on flash shoe - fits Spotmatics (?)

2 42mm screw thread Vivitar 2x Automatic Teleconverters.

1 Vivitar 3x Teleconverter

1 Vivitar 2800 Autoflash with filters and instruction floder. obviously used but intact and working.

1 Vivitar 102 manual flash.

A stack of series filters, mostly VI and a few larger.

Please accept my apologies for not pricing the listed items. I have little idea as to the value of most of them. Your offers will probably be accepted. Include estimated postage in offers. Pay after you receive.
If you want to make a package offer for multiple items, feel free.
*Make offers/requests off-list, please.

Thanks for wading through the list.

Regards,
Ed Matthew