Hi all.
I have one S3 c/w the standard 55mm f 1.8 lens,Pentax cap,no case.
I bought this from a list member in the fall of 2001 and did not run
more than 10 rolls through it, but worked fine for me.I used
it for IR work until my SP500 was back from the shop,then i went
back to the SP 500.
I';ll also include in the package the clip on Pentax meter,with
working battery,and case.Readings were damn close to my
other cameras and proofs looked fine(to me)
Asking $60.00 US for both plus shipping.(Or make an offer if you think its too high)
I dont have bid pay or pal bill or what ever that stuff is,
so Postal or bank MO is fine,or personal cheque from North
America pdmlers.

Thanks
Dave(still at 0 feedback)Brooks