Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>However, these things will improve, but I think the
CCD device is just a piece of hardware in a digital
camera, like a shutter block to a zoom compact.
Everybody uses shutter blocks made by Seiko, but do
these shutter blocks made better pictures for Nikon,
Canon or Pentax?  I'm afraid not.  It is the type of
film you use and or the glass that's on the camera.
The shutter block has no bearing in making better
pictures with 35mm camera like a CCD with digital.<

sorry, but the sensor's noise and response characteristics vary a lot.

Herb...