I have been subscribed to peterson's Photographic for about a year and a
half now, and I don't really like it. I find that they are never critical of
the products they review. For that reason, I'd like to subscribe to a
different photo magazine, but I'm having trouble choosing one. I've bought a
few issues of Shutterbug and Pop Photo in the past and find them to be
pretty good, but I'm wondering if there's anything better. I really like
lens/camera/film reviews and comparisons, pictorials and tips on technique.
I'd appreciate the posting of any opinions on this matter.

thanks,
-Paul C