Sorry Bruce, I was not responding to your particular contention under the
Mac Blat thread, hence changing the subject line.
But I thought you never failed to grab the opportunity to poison the list to
the point it became so predictable when and how you show up with equally
predictable posts.
I suppose a lot of people would think the same way but they are too nice to
say things here.  I am just a lurker and it would be less harmful if I said
things many people wanted to say.

BTW, I am getting a wealth of info from this list and I am grateful for it,
thank you folks.

Cheers,

Ken