On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:37:26 +0000, Ken Archer wrote:

>Saw it within an hour after it was posted and hoped no one else would
>see it.

I happen to have 2 of these both in very good condition (one with
original packaging), that I am planning on selling.  I just haven't got
around to pricing them or editing the pictures I have of them down to
web size.  This is because I have a whole heap of other stuff to sell
too (see below) and something else is always more pressing.  I really
need to get a move on though because I want the money to finance a K
mount digital when such an animal exists.

I might as well list what I have here to begin with.  Pictures are
available of all items upon request (and me making them small enough to
transfer over the internet).  I have no prices on any of this equipment
yet but will negotiate with anyone who is interested.  Shipment is from
Melbourne Australia, paid by the purchaser.  PayPal is acceptable.
There are some screwmount and other brand stuff at the bottom of the
list.

Z1-p
Very good condition, small scratches near tripod mount and on lens
mount.  In box with instruction manual, Pentax function card and
original plastic bags.

Super A
Brassing near strap lugs and a small amount on the base plate.  Works
beautifully.

Me Super
Definitely bargain in appearance but works fine.

Winder ME II
Good condition with manual.

Pentax SMC K24:2.8
Very good+ condition with Hoya multicoated filter.

Pentax FA28:2.8
I don't think I've ever taken a photo with this lens.  Like new in box
except for the lack of a genuine Pentax front lens cap (it found a home
on the 43).

Sigma 28-80 f3.5-5.6 Aspherical
Optically perfect, good condition, with front and rear caps.  1:2
macro. I don't have pictures of this and I'm thinking of keeping it for
my daughter to use to learn photography - she's not showing the
interest she used to though so if someone wants it.....

Sigma 105:2.8 EX Macro
Optically perfect, the "Zen" finish is wearing from the rear end of the
focusing ring from being taken out of the bag and used as often as it
has been. (Now replaced by FA100:2.8 macro).  Comes with case, box,
instructions and lens hood.

Ricoh 28 f2.8 MF
Good condition with an engraving from a previous owner near the serial
number and a small amount of wear on the aperture ring.  With front and
rear caps.

Grip Strap X 2
One in box one not.  Both in good condition, slight marks around tripod
mount.

AF080c Ring Flash
The case is showing a few signs of wear, but it works fine.  It fits
onto mm filter mounts but works fine on the Sigma 105EX macro and Aff
macro with a setup ring.

AF400FTZ
Good condition with instruction manual.

Sigma EF430ST
In box with instruction manual and case.  Very good condition.

Screw mount Super Takumar 35 f3.5 with original case and caps.  Small
dent in front cap (none on filter mount).

Screw mount Solingor 90 - 230 f4.5 zoom.  Complete with front and rear
caps and case. very good condition.

Hansa 2X converter for "T" mount. in leather case complete with
original plactic bag and instruction sheet.  The case is a little worn
but otherwise it's all like new - including the instructions.

Topcor 87 - 205 f4.7 zoom.  A little wobbly but otherwise in good
condition.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon