Użytkownik Leon Altoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:

Hello:)
I'm looking for the Grip Strap Fdp for my Z-1p so I'm interested in your offer.

>Pentax SMC K24:2.8
>Very good+ condition with Hoya multicoated filter.
>
>Pentax FA28:2.8
>I don't think I've ever taken a photo with this lens. Like new in box
>except for the lack of a genuine Pentax front lens cap (it found a home
>on the 43).

Any idea of an approximate price of the above lenses? At least something to start
with?:))

>Grip Strap X 2
>One in box one not. Both in good condition, slight marks around tripod
>mount.

This is the main item of my interest... You've written Grip Strap so I assume it's a
grip with that nice leather strap - unlike that grip listed on the E-bay, right? If
so, I think we might talk about it:))
Regards
Artur

Chcesz oszczędzić na kosztach obsługi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes