Mafud wrote:

> No more muttered: "It's a PENTAX" when asked by strangers, no
> more "I've been thinking of switching" vacillations, no more "brand shame"

But I always was and am proud of my Pentax gear.  And (shame) only once ever
thought of switching in the last twenty something years (driven by
availability of 3rd party lenses for the competition) and that lasted only a
few minutes.  I also am not afraid to say Nikon, Canon etc. they make
quality gear but to my mind they have no soul.

As for the MZ-s I dont think I'll ever be able to afford one so it's not for
me,  but I can dream.

Peter