Hi Daphne,

I saw your post and I may have a spare Pentax Brand Rear Cap; I will
need to look in my drawer when I get home.

You indicated you may want to trade a Pentax Hood for a Rear Cap.  Is
the hood you have for a SMC Pentax-K 28mm f/3.5 lens (52mm filter)?
I also have this lens but I do not have a hood for it and would love
to trade for it.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
--