The 28/3.5 K is among my favorite lenses. I shot a lot of Ektachrome VS
with it last week. Wonderful reds and blues. And very sharp. The
transparencies printed nicely at 13 x 18 from  360 dpi scans. Love that
lens. But I'm sorry to say that I don't have a lens cap or hood for you.
I'm looking for a hood myself.
Paul