Keith wrote:

> > But a test whose parameters are in constant flux...
>
> What does THAT mean? Oh, I know what a 'constant state of flux' means,
> but I don't know what YOU mean by the statement.

I mean that when you are making a test that most people interpret as what is "better"
of camera "A" or "B", and the outcome of this test is dependent on other subjects
(which are not supposedly tested) whose quality are changing at six months intervals.
If youre chaning the scanner or the printer (or even the film) in this test they
outcome will change. What then are you really testing?

It is also weird that some rave about images (originals) with less than 50 lines per
mm as being great.

Pål