Hi All,
This is the response I received from the Australian wholesaler (CR
Kennedy)...
Dear Simon,
Thank you for your interest below please find Pentax's official comment.
We are not taking orders at present.
Kind regards,
Malcolm Kennedy

- Digital SLR-
Q: When will PENTAX launch the new digital SLR in next spring?