My friends often spend time outdoors camping, hiking, etc. The usual gear
consists of 35mm SLR + accessories. This can get cumbersome should the group
want to endulge in water play, canoeing, kayaking, etc. Does anyone who has a
Pentax Zoom 90-WR care to comment on its portability, ease of use, size, water
tightness, other high lights, or low points to watch out for? I know that it's
since been replaced by the 105-WR, so what would be a value on the used market
for the 90-WR?

Thanks,
Pat in SF