I love this Leica, but I don't use it enough and I don't want to eBay it. If there's any serious interest, please contact me off list. It's a beautiful camera with only a few marks. The lens is gorgeous, and was completely overhauled a couple of years ago by Sherry Krauter, the Leica screwmount expert. Outfit would include camera and lens, a couple of cases, the original "barn door" lens shade, a few filters, and a brand new Voigtlander brightline 50mm finder, which is nearly identical to the one originally made by Leitz.

Joe