The information that the Sf-10 two segment meter used
distance information for exposure evaluation is from
the sales brochure. It was also confirmed by a Pentax
employee I talked with (I have no experience with the
Sf-10).

Alexander

----------------
> It had access to distance information. No one has
been able to conclusively prove that it was used prior
to the MZ-S. This is in the same category as the MTF
program mode that even Pop (we love all gadgets)
Photog couldn't detect that it did anything.

BR

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>> The first Pentax camera that used distance
information
>> for exposure calculation was the SF-7/Sf-10. It had
>> two segment meter that used the distance
information.