Hi Tonghang,

It sounds like the same story I read last night, which had me digging through last week's emails and realizing I'd been had.

I'm slipping up and getting less paranoid the older I get. : - [ Not a good thing. I think I need to put up some posters reminding myself, "Smart people really ARE trying to get you." :-P

Dan