Yes Doug, you're right.
I really like Kenneth Waller's photo, "Bentonite Hills." It's a great
example of how a long lense can make a captivating photo out of a
somewhat oridinary scene. The compression is the thing. The scene may be
somewhat ordinary in a normal perspective, but the compacted image that
Kenneth created is captivating and beautiful. Great shot.
Paul Stenquist