Hi,

Reading the reports saying you have to use your left hand for the switch to
enable focus point selection, I thought the following:

Can't you operate this switch with the tip of the middle finger of the right
hand? That is, WITHOUTH removing your right hand from the grip.

I thought that was the most logical way of doing it, and is how I usually do
it with my MZ5n. You don't even have to take your finger from the shutter
button, which was probably the idea to start with, and the reason why it is
so hard to reach with the index finger.

And for the focus point selection you only have to hold it up against a
spring load, instead of clicking it into a position, so that should be even
easier.

Erwin.