Mike wrote:

>I don¹t have any inside track or any great knowledge of this, but personally I doubt
>very much we'll see any Pentax lenses with either of these technologies at any time
>in the foreseeable future.

Next month is the perfect time for new product releases as major shows are scheduled
for the US, Europe and Japan:

PMA 2003 - March 2 - 5
CeBIT 2003 - March 12 - 19
Photo Expo 2003 Tokyo, Japan - March 14 - 16

Could be that we'll see a range of new products at PMA, possibly with the emphasis on
film cameras, then a big kick-off of digital at CeBIT (this is the first year that
Pentax will be an exhibitor)   and finally the grand introduction of the whole new
line-up to the Japanese domestic market.

Pat
Pat Temmerman
[MZ3_fella]