Dear all,

Steven wrote:
I assume that this KAJ lens would work on an MZ-s.  You just could only
use the "program shift" mode to change aperature and would have to use
exposure compensation  for everything else.

On MZ-S, the "program shift" is achieved by turning the aperture ring of the lens to aperture priority mode. If a KAJ lens is mounted on MZ-S, you won't have manual control over aperture value. Same as MZ-3/5/5n.

That's why I am not happy as a user of MZ-S and MZ-5n. If KAJ lenses become a mainstream in Pentax lineup, my only camera that can still operate aperture priority mode is my very first MZ-50.

Regards,

Henry Chu
14/2/2003