Ed Mathews wrote:

> I've found the same thing.
> IDII is a little higher energy than D76.

That's what I thought I'd observed. Doing the comparison left no
doubt about it. It looks like reducing development in ID-11 by
about 10% will give highlight results more closely equivalent to
D-76 when processing TX.

It also seems that ID-11 gives me about 1/3 stop less shadow
detail than D-76 when used w/TX.  The comparison wasn't really
optimized for testing for shadow detail, though, but I will be
watching for it in the next batch I process.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]