OK, thanks. I'm not up on the current Nikkor MF lenses. I know Nikon has reproduced the 45mm with the same (or very close) formula as the GN Auto. Just wonder how the GN Auto fares in comparison with the new 45mm, then. Didn't Nikon make this new lens with the FM3a in mind?

Len
---

Len,

I'm not Mike (well actually I am Mike but not THAT Mike) The new 45mm Nikkor P is the lens that Popular Photography chose as one of its "best prime lenses ever." It has the electronics to provide matrix metering, distance information for flash etc on electronic bodies, but is in all other ways a manual focus lens.

Michael

Leonard Paris wrote:

Mike, was that 45mm Nikkor P the GN Auto?

Len
---