I'm having some problems with my K 24/2.8. The lense is otherwise perfect
(for my tastes anyway), but the aperture blades have decided not to budge
below the in-between point of f11 and f8. The aperture ring does move though.
I don't usually use an aperture that small with this lense, b/c i am usually
hand holding w/ 100 film, and depth isn't much of an issue b/c its normally
focused at infinity. Still, though, it is nice to know that my equipment
works 100% the way it was built to. Any ideas about the cause of this, and
suggestions for fixing it...at a relatively cheap price, considering its
superficial worth to me. Thanks.

brent