I have, they seem fairly nice, and they aren't particularly expensive when you
find them in good condition.

At 02:17 PM 2/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
And which bodies are you using?
Some of them seem pretty well-built, like the KR-5 & KR-10.
Some seem pretty mediocre.
Recommendations?

Collin
The XR-P has a full metal frame inside (back then Ricoh was making the frame for a Nikon (probably the F3) and there is a nice publicity showing the "nude" XR-P). BUT, over that frame, you find a lot of plastic... Still one of the best body. Ricoh XR-8 super (KR-5 III in US market) is used by PDML member Yoshiniko for his lens tests. It must be full featured. But I have never seen one.

Andre
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.  --Groucho Marx