No, JCO, I'm in the middle of selling a bunch of stuff and so I'm worrying
about the right thing.  Geez... start a thread about buyers if you want,
but don't knock one about seller protection.  International forgery is
very difficult to prosecute, and it's more hassle than I want to have to
go through.  I'm not too worried about my defrauding the buyer by not
shipping.  :)

chris