But I bet the KX is more reliable. why?
becuase its really just a slightly modified spottie
which are extremely reliable.

Secondly TTL flash is overrated in my
opinion, on camera flash pix suck even when
they are perfectly exposed. Fill flash looks
good, but even the LX maxes out at 1/90 for flash
doesnt it?

As for the LX metering/AE going to minutes,
it's going to underexpose due to film reciprocal
failure anyway. When doing those kinds of shots
you need to bracket like hell MANUALLY. That's
right, good ol' fashion "B" and a stop watch.

JCO