Mike wrote:

"Pal notwithstanding, I think we are smack-dab in
the middle of a full-bore Pentax renaissance."

Could be!!!! Finally they are taking the bull by the
horns!

I HOPE however, that there will be new lenses (pro
grade ones), Af converters, and a replacement for the
FTZ500 flash. I would imagine these will come to light
when the higher end version of the *ist comes out (?)
OR maybe with the new KAF3 mount?

Peter

--- Mike Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>