I find with my F-300mm f4.5 and Z1p that I have to use
the 2s mirror-up at speeds as high as 1/125 or even
1/180. When I first got the F-300mm f4.5, I thought it
was somewhat soft wide open. But I soon found out that
it was that darn Z1p mirror slap and slower speeds. I
later got a MZ-S & I can go 1/60 or even 1/45 without
much trouble.

The MZ-S has WAY less vibration than the ME Super (I
have one). It's has the softest shutter/mirror slap
that I've ever tried.  Give one a spin. Actually you
might want one after that...

Peter