On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Mark Roberts wrote:
> gfen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >It IS good looking.
> <snip>

I'm a little bothered that you completley took that out of context, and
the fact that its a direct response to Pal stating its not a good looking
camera and derivitive trash.

Truth be told, I don't care WHAT it looks like as long as it fits in my
hand the way I want it to, and does what I want it to.

> *Very* few people are going to base the purchase of a $1500.00 camera on
> how it looks. Especially in the first year when it seems likely there
> will be a waiting list to get the *ist-D.

Hey, if I could afford it and justify it (at the same time, there's the
rub!), I'd be on the list.

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.