I Chris

Thanks for commenting. The picture came out darker than expected. The print
I have on my wall, shows much better skintone. Originally the shot showed
Sigurt and his sister (to the right), leaning their heads to oneanother.
That's the main reason for his relaxed expression. I took her away in
Picture Publisher (as well as the background) and redesigned his denim shirt
(right side). I guess the watercolor makes up for my lack of drawing skills.
The original shot is very different. I'm not sure you'd like it! ( Its on my
homepage - www.jensbladt.freeservers.com  as well as this picture without
the watercolor)  I love his expression so much, I just had to make some use
of this ordenary snapshot. (BTW I have just ordered scans from some of my
best South Africa slides - for future PUG's..)
Jens

Chris wrote:

" Siguwater " by Jens Bladt, Denmark

Hi, Jens.  You know, it's a good pose and nice cropping, but I can't help
but feel that I'd like the original more than the digitally edited
version.  I don't know that this particular filter really added anything
to the image.  It's obviously a personal preference thing (like all of my
suggestions), but I'm not fond of the texture of the skin tones, though I
must admit to liking the hair (except for that puzzle piece sticking out
on the left hand side).  :)  I think that there's a lot that you can do
with this photo; I'm just not sure that you've found the best filter or
combination of filters yet.  Keep playing!