Dear All,
I own M35/2.8 but think about buying A version to have spot/matrix on my PZ1 and more flexibility on Super A. Could you write any opinions/official tests of the lens?How does it performe in comparisno with K 35mm lenses and FA 35/2.0 one? Is it of the same quality like M version? Or maybe A35/2.0 is much better and comparable with new FA?
Please send me some suggestions....and comparisons
Thank you in advance.
Alek

Alek, there is a way to have spot/matrix on the PZ1 with a M lens. I don't have the URL, but there has been a discussion of this last month or 2 months ago. It implies putting (gluing?) small piece of black paper or metallic paper, I don't remember, around the lens mount, at precise places, and voila!

M lenses are - generally speaking - smoother in operation but A lenses seem a bit better especially in the corners, supposedly because of an improved SMC.

Andre