I wrote:
---
Dear Sirs,

I'm feeling very excited about the *ist, but since I have a lot of K-mount equipment (lenses, extension tubes...) I would like to know if the *ist can use my K-mount lenses and accessories without problems ? (Does aperture coupling and metering works?). I have a MZ-5n but the *ist seems tempting.

Best regards,
Roland Mabo
---

Pentax UK answered:
---
Dear Roland,
The *Ist SLR can take all auto focus Pentax lenses.

Regards
---

Allright, it's friday afternoon and they want to go home... but... well... I mean... eh? Anyway, the sun is shining. Spring is here! So I wont let them spoil this day, no I won't let the sun go down on me... No I wont... :-)

Best wishes,
Roland

Skaffa fler messengerkontakter - Vinn 10.000 i resecheckar! http://messenger.msn.se/promo